2021 Registration Form
The following Information is contained within the Registration Form. Please Download, Print and Mail to:
Ozark Craft Festival
P.O. Box 795
Ozark MO 65721
Event: 14th Annual Ozark Craft Festival
Date of Event: Friday, November 19th, 2021 & Saturday, November 20th, 2021
Event Hours Open to Public: Friday: 11:00 am – 6:00 pm | Saturday: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Location: Ozark Community Center, 1530 W. Jackson Street, Ozark, MO
View Registration Form Online (PDF) | If you have technical issues with the Registration Form, Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy.
Entry Deadline: Friday, November 12th, 2021 (No refunds after November 6th, 2020)
Mail Registration To: Ozark Craft Festival, PO Box 795, Ozark, MO 65721
Booth Space & Cost
Booths in Gym: 10′ wide x 7′ deep
Booths in West Hall: 8-10′ wide x 5′ deep
Booths in Community Room: 7′ wide x 10′ deep
Booths in North Hall: 12-13′ wide x 4′ deep, free electricity
All Booths: $75 | Electricity: $5, Free in North Hall
Set Up Time: Friday, November 19th, 2021 from 8:00 am – 10:30 am (Unfortunately we can not allow Thursday Night Set Ups, if you are unable to set up by noon of the first day vendors need to contact 417-425-5561 or booth may be forfeited.)
Craft Festival: Friday, 11:00 am – 6:00 pm | Saturday, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm (Booths must be open during this entire time on Friday & Saturday, November 19th & 20th)
Rules & Regulations
- All merchandise must be hand-crafted. No imported, manufactured, resale, or flea market items.
- Vendors must provide their own tables, chairs, adapters, surge protectors, and extension cords.
- Food booths must have a Christian County Health Department permit. Call 417-581-7285
- Fire Safety Codes prohibit burning of candles, incense, etc.
- All exhibitors will collect sales tax, unless exempt. Tax charts will be provided
- No pets allowed indoors.
- No individual raffles allowed.
- Floor & Wall Protection: Exhibitors demonstrating or working in booths using liquids, dyes, paint, etc. must cover and protect walls and floors. No aerosols.
Call Rayla Johns, (417) 425-5561
Email us at email@example.com or
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE OZARK COMMUNITY CENTER
You will need to Download, Print, and Mail the Registration Form along with Check or Money Order to:
Ozark Craft Festival
PO BOX 795
Ozark, MO 65721
(Please Note We Can Not Accept Debit or Credit Cards)
Thanks for Participating!!!